300 Mill Rd Unit E40 |
Listing Price: $629,000
Taxes / 2020: $2,495.96
Bedrooms: 2 (Originally a 3 bedroom layout)
Washrooms: 1x4, 1x3
Parking: 2 underground spaces
Maintenance Fees: $1,045.00 includes, water, heat, hydro, cable tv, central air conditioning, building insurance, two parking spaces, common elements
INTRODUCING, a rarely available split bedroom "bungalow" style unit at The Masters. Originally a 3 bedroom layout, this unit has been converted to 2 bedrooms which allows for a massive master bedroom with a walk-in closet, 4 piece bath, walk-out to a balcony and loads of additional storage. (Of course, if you want to convert it back to the original 3 bedroom layout, that could easily be done.)
The living and dining area is a sprawling space that can accommodate the largest of dining room tables as well as large couches and chairs. The unusual shape of this room creates a warm and welcoming environment that allows for a variety of furniture arrangements. There is a walk-out to a large square balcony that provides comfortable outdoor space all year long.
The large, efficient kitchen, is bright and well designed with a breakfast area and a walk-out to a balcony. A unique feature of this unit is the original doors have been upgraded to doors with a glass panel which completely changes the ambiance of the room and provides tons more natural light.
The generous size 2nd bedroom is ideally located and has a 3 piece bath and walk-in closet.
There are numerous storage closets as well as a large ensuite storage locker.
- A Spacious home with 3 balconies (Approximately 1,215 sq ft)
- Two underground parking spaces
- Converted to a 2 bedroom unit that includes a massive master bedroom. (Can easily be converted back to a 3 bedroom unit)
- Unusual shaped living room that is 20 feet wide
- Panoramic living room window overlooks the deep, square-shaped main balcony
- Huge master bedroom has walk-in closet and 4-piece ensuite bath
- Large efficient kitchen with breakfast area plus balcony
- Ample storage area
- Hardwood floors underneath the broadloom
300 Mill Rd Unit E40
Special Building Features, Amenities and Social Clubs:
- Award winning grounds and gardens
- Japanese Garden with pond, waterfall, seating Area - overlooks golf course
- Special dog walking area with bag dispensers located throughout grounds
- 3 tennis courts - Pro Golf instructor available for lessons
- Book, coffee and bridge clubs
- Movie nights
- Niagara falls Casino outing (minor charge)
- Wood working room
- Newly designed large party room with dance floor and kitchen
- Bright and clean underground parking
- Music room
- Arts and Crafts room
- Indoor and outdoor secure bike storage
- Security cameras in lobby can be viewed by any unit
- 24 hour security staff
- Well equipped gym
- Indoor salt water pool features beautiful wall feature with lounging area. Pool change rooms
feature: steam saunas, lockers, hairdryers and washrooms.
- 2 Indoor squash and racket ball courts with upper viewing area
- Basketball court
- Ping pong table
- 2 pool tables
- Fully stocked library with peaceful seating / lounging area
- Outdoor salt water pool with 4 tiered decking, lounge chairs and umbrellas, Kiddie pool and
lifeguard on duty. Outdoor Showers with close access to club house.
- Variety of exercise programs and classes
- Tire storage
- Car wash with vacuum
- Large lounge with bar, pull down screen and projector
- Very large glassed wood burning fireplace
- Maid/cleaning service, carpet cleaning, massage and handy person all available in the building!
- 24 hour convenience store with post office located across the road
- Year round "welcome to the building" events which include tours and social events.
Eastbound 10 minute walk: restaurants taverns, doctors/dentist/veterinarians, tanning, LCBO and
Beer stores, financial institutions, hair & nail salons, pharmacy, jewelry and gift boutiques and pet
Access to both Missisauga Transit and TTC.
Exceptionally well maintained building with large reserve fund. All inclusive maintenance fees (cable